Rig Wash Industrial Degreaser is Simmons Synthetics strongest maintenance degreaser. Highly concentrated liquid degreaser that gives you the most value for your money. Rig Wash has been designed to provide effeictive cleaning penetration and will emulsify and float away all types of soils.
Rig Wash Industrial Degreaser is specially formulated for oil rigs, conveyors, engines, and other greasy, carbon-encrusted parts. Rig Wash Industrial Degreaser is a combination of cleaners, detergents, and surfactants that provide superior cleaning at low use concentrations. Rig Wash Degreaser has excellent water conditioning properties and will rinse freely and leave surfaces spotless, shiny and free of residue.
Rig Wash Industrial Degreaser works great for around the house cleaning such as baked on foods on stove tops, BBQ grills, range hood. Rig Wash Industrial Degreaser is a biodegradable degreaser and non toxic, non flammable, non abrasive, non corrosive and has a pleasant citrus smell.
Rig Wash Degreaser by MFG has been authorized by the U.S.D.A for use in official meat, poultry, rabbit, and egg processing establishments.
Safe and Non Toxic
Rig Wash Industrial Degreaser is non-flammable, non-abrasive, non-corrosive, non toxic
Rig Wash Industrial Degreaser contains NO phosphates, chlorinated hydrocarbons, ethylene glycol, monobutyl ether, sodium hydroxide, sodium silicates or petroleum distillates, specifically naphtha and benzene.
Registered to USDA Standards
Rig Wash Industrial Degreaser meets USDA standards, authorizing its use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants where there is no food contact.
Rig Wash Product Description
Butoxyethanol Based Compound
Color: Clear Green
• Specially formulated for cleaning greasy surfaces such as: oil rigs, engines, heat exchangers, pipes, BBQ's etc.
• Cuts time and costs from your most difficult cleaning applications.
• pH of 13.5
• Designed to quickly lift and suspend oil and dirt.
• Environmentally safe water-based industrial strength degreaser and cleaner.
• Does not contain Phosphates, Petroleum Distillates, Chlorinated Hydrocarbons,Ethylene Glycol, Monobutyl Ether, Sodium Hydroxide.
• Moderate heat will enhance cleaning time and efficiency.
• Biodegradable, Non-Flammable, Non-Abrasive, Non-Corrosive and Non-toxic
Recommended applications and Directions
• Foam clean with any type of foam equipment, use 2-5 ounces of Rig Wash Degreaser per gallon of water. Apply foam on surface to be cleaned, let sit 5-10 minutes and rinse with hot water.
• High pressure cleaning, use 1-2 ounces of Rig Wash Degreaser per gallon of water. At recommended use concentrations this product is safe on paint, soft metals, upholstery, floors, and walls.
Replacement for Summit XTRA-CLEAN Industrial Degreaser.
Caution: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
|Contains:||Sodium Metasilicate.May cause headache, nausea, vomiting and abdominal distress if ingested. Can cause eye and skin irritation.|
|External:||Immediately Flush with large amounts of water for about 15 minutes|
|Internal:||DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING Give 1-2 glasses of water|
|Eyes:||Immediately flush eyes with large amounts of water for about 15 minutes. Hold eyelids apart during the flushing to ensure thorough rinsing. Get medical attention|
|Type Cleaner||Water Soluble Degreaser|